Procrastination in probably the number one cause of failure in life and business! Procrastination already affects over 20% of the population and is still growing within the norms of our society.
You Can Change Your Life Forever and Discover Success by Overcoming Procrastination!
Procrastination in probably the number one cause of failure in life and business! Procrastination already affects over 20% of the population and is still growing within the norms of our society. Because of this, it is those who act according to plans without unnecessary delay who drastically achieve more than those who do not.
Overcoming procrastination is quite the challenge for those who often falter to its powerful influences, but with the right knowledge and proper motivation, it can be defeated.
The more and more one learns and practices new paradigms, the easier it becomes to develop new patterns and new habits that knock procrastination out of the ring of their life for good as a conquered foe.
When this happens, it is the first success that is followed by many others, with the ability to change one's life into one of victory and achievement. That is why we hope you will get a copy of our eBook and start changing your life today.
Procrastination Killers is much more than just a generic book about procrastination, because it provides genuine practical steps you can take to really overcome the procrastination that hinders your success in all areas.
It will walk you through hands-on activities that will not only motivate you to act without delay, but begin changing your very thought process as well.
It will enable you to morph from the procrastinator to the mover and shaker of life who acts when needed rather than putting it off for another day. Become all you can be starting right now!
Procrastination Killers will provide you with the following information enabling you to be freed once and for all from procrastination:
- Things that can knock you off course and lead to procrastination
- Viewing your commitments differently
- Eliminating despair and grabbing ahold of promise
- Overcoming obstacles that cause procrastination
- Three powerful productivity actions that eliminate delay
- Using productivity actions effectively
- The top five strategies for success to defeat procrastination
- Focusing on procrastinating your procrastination
- And much, much more ...
Permissions & Licensing Details
- You can use this product personally.
- You can resell this product to your clients/customers.
- You can package this product with other products.
- You can modify/change this products sales letter/sales page.
- You can replace this products authors name with your own.
- You can add this product into 'paid' membership websites.
- You can offer this product as a bonus.
- You can use this product to build a contact list.
- You can print/publish this product offline.
- You can offer to others 'Personal Use Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Master Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can not modify/change the actual product.
- You can not modify this products marketing graphics.
- You can not add this product to 'free' membership websites.
- You can not give this product away for free (see give away note below).
- You can not offer to others 'Private Label Rights' to this product.
"Procrastination Killer" includes the following images.