15 Easy Ways To Use Private Label Rights Content!
Do you own a website? Do you do internet marketing, blogging, or email newsletters and blasts? Are you stretched thin and need more content?
Then at some point in time you might have considered using Private Label Rights or also know as PLR. Most people will not be familiar with PrivateLabel Rights or how to utilize it in their internet strategies.
For those who haven’t used Private Label Rights now is the time to consider it. Considering the myriad ways someone can earn on the internet using not using them would be a silly strategy. Private Label Rights is not something that is discussed in the mainstream and until recently has really been falling under the radar.
This guide will discuss 15 versatile applications of Private Label Rights content on your website, marketing, and money making endeavors so you can be a PLR Genius!
You are going to Learn about:
- Trim it down
- Use excerpts to entice the customer
- Create a course or stagger your information
- Become a blogger
- Don’t forget about article directories
- This is a special report
- Beginner, Intermediate and advanced
- The art of bundling
- Discounting old stock
and so much more….!
Permissions & Licensing Details
- You can use this product personally.
- You can resell this product to your clients/customers.
- You can package this product with other products.
- You can modify/change this products sales letter/sales page.
- You can replace this products authors name with your own.
- You can add this product into 'paid' membership websites.
- You can offer this product as a bonus.
- You can use this product to build a contact list.
- You can print/publish this product offline.
- You can offer to others 'Personal Use Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Master Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can not modify/change the actual product.
- You can not modify this products marketing graphics.
- You can not add this product to 'free' membership websites.
- You can not give this product away for free (see give away note below).
- You can not offer to others 'Private Label Rights' to this product.