Money Tips For Students
Common strategies on saving & spending while studying!
Get All The Support And Guidance You Need To Be A Success With Your College Money!
One of the keys to reduce debts when studying is to save money and spend less. Whether you are studying abroad or not, it is important to keep in mind saving money as this can offer you peace of mind once you have graduated and started paying your debts due to your studies.
This can also let you avoid some financial issues. In this book, the common strategies on saving and spending while studying will be revealed.
Below are the information that you can immediately get:
- Why Managing Finance is Important for Students
- How to Plan Your Spending Smartly?
- Creative Ideas to Cut Down on Expenses
- Keep Credit Card or Debit Card Away
- Allocate Some Saving for Emergency Use
- Track Your Spending on a Diary/Spreadsheet
- Making Some Extra Cash Online
- Opt for Part Time Job After Classes
- Buying What You Need, Not What You Want
- Saving Money Through Student Discounts
Permissions & Licensing Details
- You can use this product personally.
- You can resell this product to your clients/customers.
- You can package this product with other products.
- You can modify/change this products sales letter/sales page.
- You can replace this products authors name with your own.
- You can add this product into 'paid' membership websites.
- You can offer this product as a bonus.
- You can use this product to build a contact list.
- You can print/publish this product offline.
- You can offer to others 'Personal Use Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Master Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can not modify/change the actual product.
- You can not modify this products marketing graphics.
- You can not add this product to 'free' membership websites.
- You can not give this product away for free (see give away note below).
- You can not offer to others 'Private Label Rights' to this product.
Unlimited Video, Audio and Ebook access are features included with your memebership. Join today and access the entire Bookoo Network. Join Today
Already a member? Login