Million Dollar Copywriting Secrets
Million Dollar Copywriting Secrets
Discover the Fast, Easy, Foolproof System You Can Use to Write Great Sales Copy … Even If You Flunked High School English!
Copywriting is one of the foundational skills that any successful salesperson must employ to remain competitive in the market. It entails some basic elements that should come as no surprise: a mastery of the basic rules of grammar, vocabulary and a strong aptitude for making persuasive arguments.
There are more refined skills that differentiate capable copyrighters from the truly great ones. These include a knowledge of the psychology of the demographic toward which the copy is directed, a solid knowledge of what the product offers that demographic and the ability to put that knowledge into words.
These skills take time, and practice, to develop to an effective level.
Truly accomplished copywriters can greatly increase the success of their marketing efforts.
They copy they generate is always effective, doesn’t require a commission when it makes a sale and is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase market penetration for any product or service. The skills required, moreover, require no money to develop and it takes nothing more than a word processor to create even the most complex and persuasive sales copy.
Contrast that with the software expenses required to build web pages and engage in other forms of marketing and it’s readily apparent why this skill should be part of the basic toolbox used by anyone involved in sales or marketing.
All that’s needed to get started is literally a pen and a paper. In fact, this may be the best way to practice this necessary marketing skill. While a typewriter or word processor may seem like a more convenient idea, the more intimate relationship provided by pen and paper is oftentimes more copacetic toward developing this skill than those methods.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Copywriting Basics: Why Not Hire this Service Out?
- Speaking to Your Audience As if You Were There
- Writing Effective Headlines
- Writing the Copy
- If/Then Statements
- Asking a Question
- Shock Value
- The Basics of Good Writing
- Speak to the Client
- Write the Way One Speaks
- Sell the Cure, not the Prevention
- Making the Process Efficient
- Using a Professional
- Get Over that Lack of Confidence!
- Write Your First Letter
- Copywriting Recap
- And so much more…
Permissions & Licensing Details
- You can use this product personally.
- You can resell this product to your clients/customers.
- You can package this product with other products.
- You can modify/change this products sales letter/sales page.
- You can replace this products authors name with your own.
- You can add this product into 'paid' membership websites.
- You can offer this product as a bonus.
- You can use this product to build a contact list.
- You can print/publish this product offline.
- You can offer to others 'Personal Use Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can offer to others 'Master Resale Rights' to this product.
- You can not modify/change the actual product.
- You can not modify this products marketing graphics.
- You can not add this product to 'free' membership websites.
- You can not give this product away for free (see give away note below).
- You can not offer to others 'Private Label Rights' to this product.
Features & Previews
"Million Dollar Copywriting Secrets" includes the following images.